10/1/26 Thursday Mid w/Raymond

Notes about the shift in general:  When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the perimeter and everything was in order. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. I placed the BEK and Hilltop Deli truck orders. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef. I am setting up interviews for the FOH tomorrow.  I am working on the Food Labor spreadsheet. I reviewed the credit tracker and I will contact vendors for updates. We has a rash of dented cans credits to track. The team members are very pleased with the new smoking area. The BOH schedule has been published.  

It looks like the ceiling leak over Roto has been fixed. We will check int the morning and confirm.  The shift was steady with small pops. We had some foot traffic from First Thursday. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks. 

Next shift be on the lookout for:

10/02 Friday

11:00 AM - Wendy Johnson - 8 Pizzas, 1 Party Greek, (20 Total Knots) LM

10/03 Saturday

6:00 PM - Felipe Tapia/Texans - 18 Pizzas LM

It is ashame that we could not negotiate an indorsement from the Texans or post an autographed flag in the store for a limited time. Not everyone are fans, but when in Rome

**Diligent delivery by 6:30 PM to 2 NRG Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054**


Hand washing demonstrations

1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5


2. KMOD stuff:

* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.

* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.

* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.

* Team members with expiring certificates where assigned to shift leads, who's responsible for ensuring that they are completed


3. Food stuff:

* Most of the Sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste. A few pies did not rise fully and were discarded.

* Whole pies looked very nice.

* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.

* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items 


4. Sales for the shift: $3,561

5. Labor for the shift:   10%


People:

Dough/Dish: Meredith


Prep: N/A


Z1R:  Juan Carlos

Z2R: Danilo

Z3R: 

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M: 

Z2M:

Z3M

Z4M: Ramona

Sub/Salad: Evelin


6. How did you show love? I gave the team a verbal high five for supporting our efforts in resolving our roof leak


Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

FRIDAY 10/31/2025 BOH PM RONALDO