10/3/26 Saturday Mid w/Raymond
Notes about the shift in general: When I arrived, the dumpster was closed and locked. I walked the perimeter and everything was in order. I walked the store and confirmed inventory. I placed the BEK, PFG, Sofo and Hilltop Deli truck orders. All invoices were scanned to Xtra Chef. I am still setting up interviews. I am working on the Food Labor spreadsheet. I reviewed new items on the credit tracker. I sent communication to the FOH team members requesting their assistance in opening up their availability to allow their co-workers to take requested time off. I reviewed all schedules.
The ceiling tile over the Roto oven has been cleaned and replaced. The shift was steady with small pops. Breaks started at 6:00 p.m. and ended at 7:45 p.m. All team members took their breaks.
Next shift be on the lookout for:
10/05 Monday
11:00 AM - Joseph Ferrara - 14 Pizzas, 1 Party Greek, 1 Party Pear Gorg, 3 Fam Caesar, (55 Total Knots) LM
**Diligent delivery by 11:30 AM to 3355 W Alabama St., Ste. 500, Houston, TX 77098**
1. How many pies did we run on the timesheet?
4/5
2. KMOD stuff:
* Please continue to challenge PAR bake on the house pies.
* FOH please go over the deferred orders with the k-mods.
* Please remember to keep the Marsal slice tracker updated.
* Team members with expiring certificates where assigned to shift leads, who's responsible for ensuring that they are completed
3. Food stuff:
* Most of the Sicilian pies had a nice rise, and a light taste. A few pies did not rise fully and were discarded.eeeee
* Whole pies looked very nice.
* Salad dressings tasted and were approved.
* Please continue to complete temperature checks on all items
4. Sales for the shift: $8,051
5. Labor for the shift: 5%
People:
Dough/Dish: Iran
Prep: N/A
Z1R: Juan Carlos
Z2R: Danilo
Z3R: Neo
Z3R: Gabino
Z1M:
Z2M:
Z3M
Z4M: Evan
Sub/Salad: Leti/Belinda
6. How did you show love? I gave the team a verbal high five for handling the pop on Friday and tonight.
Notes for FOH: Slices were moving quickly and there was good communication between the BOH and FOH.
Comments
Post a Comment