SATURDAY 10/3/2026 BOH AM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 When I started my shift, the Houston Avocado truck had already arrived; I received the delivery and checked that everything was in perfect condition. I organized and dated the items, then started on the prep list and began restocking the line at 10:00 AM. We started making pizzas for the front display, and by around 11:00 AM, everything was ready; we only had one ticket for 11:50 AM and another for 1:45 PM, so I took my break. The rest of the team took their breaks from 12:00 PM onwards. The orders kept coming in non-stop. The team was constantly on the move—it was a very busy Saturday, and there was barely time to finish the pending prep work. From 3:00 PM on, we started restocking whatever we could, especially since there was an order for six pizzas at 5:30 PM and another for 18 pizzas at 6:00 PM, right as the evening crew was coming in. We managed to restock a bit more, but the orders kept pouring in. I had Leo do double the prep work today, since we won't have anyone on the salad station tomorrow; I checked everything, and it all looked pretty good, though we're down to just two packs of the long pizza boxes now.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


Keep an eye out for the large pizza boxes.



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian pizza turned out really well. The slices are crispy, and the dressings and pizza sauce have great flavor.


4. Sales for the shift: 

6,477


5. Labor for the shift:

20

People:


Dough/Dish: Jose

Prep: Dina

Z1R:

Z2R:

Z3R: Juan

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:Evan

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Leo


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

All the pizzas were ready on time, with very good communication.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

FRIDAY 10/31/2025 BOH PM RONALDO