SUNDAY 10/4/2026 BOH PM RONALDO

Notes about the shift in general:

 The shift went really well today. The whole team was busy; I was working the salad station. We had a huge volume of sandwiches going out, as well as pizzas starting at 3:00 PM. We started stocking up the front display with plenty of pizzas, and once the afternoon crew arrived, I put in the "Houston Avocado" order for tomorrow. The orders kept coming in non-stop, and the whole team was in full swing once Lety arrived. There was some prep work still needed at the salad station, so I had her handle that while I covered for her. I started helping the team since the volume was so high; around 6:00 PM, I began handling breaks and covering for everyone. We were also running low on large boxes because we were sending out so many long pizzas from 7:30 PM onwards, so we started using trays instead. We use trays for dine-in orders when we're low on boxes—saving the boxes for takeout—and I checked everything over. We’re all set for the rest of the night.




Next shift be on the lookout for:


Houston avocado



1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4/5



2. KMOD stuff:




3. Food stuff:


The Sicilian looks pretty great, as do the pizza slices. The dressings and pizza sauces have a really good texture and flavor.


4. Sales for the shift: 

10,245


5. Labor for the shift:

20

People:


Dough/Dish: Iran

Prep: 

Z1R:Juan C

Z2R:Noe

Z3R: Gabino

Z1M:

Z2M:

Z3M:Evan

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: Lety


6. How did you show love?


7. What did you teach someone today?


8. Repair issues:



The stuff about the stuff:  


Notes for FOH:

Very good communication.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

FRIDAY 10/31/2025 BOH PM RONALDO