SUNDAY 10.4.26 BOH AM WILL

Notes about the shift in general:

Solid Sunday. I started off the shift helping Jose with garlic knots, then I set up salad/sandwich, helped the team set up Marsal. Ronaldo took over salad once he arrived. It ended up being the busiest station today--so many 12" subs. I had Belinda prep a two extra containers of lettuce since we burned through so much this morning. All stations had decent pops. In my downtime I did P10 inventory and went over next week's schedule with Ronaldo.


Next shift be on the lookout for:


10/05 Monday

11:00 AM - Joseph Ferrara - 14 Pizzas, 1 Party Greek, 1 Party Pear Gorg, 3 Fam Caesar, (55 Total Knots) LM

**Diligent delivery by 11:30 AM to 3355 W Alabama St., Ste. 500, Houston, TX 77098**


1.How many pies did we run on the timesheet? 

4

3. Food stuff:

Good looking and tasting pies. Decent rise on the Sicilians. Dressings were approved. 

4. Sales for the shift: 

$5313

5. Labor for the shift:

25%


People:


Dough/Dish: Jose

Prep: Belinda

Z1R: Juan

Z2R:

Z3R: 

Z1M: Pedro

Z2M:

Z3M:

Z4M: 

Sub/Salad: 


Notes for FOH: Excellent communication, prompt food running, good shift!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/14/26 Tuesday Mid w/Raymond

6/21/26 Sunday Mid w/Raymond

FRIDAY 10/31/2025 BOH PM RONALDO